Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Winter still not over...

I've uploaded a couple images from my time here so far. One is Old Faithful Geyser and the other is the weather today at Yellowstone Lake. It snowed a couple inches today. Nice weather. I didn't get my winter fix this year, so a bit of snow is OK with me. My Medcor orientation is over and I officially start working Saturday. So, I have some days off to explore. I'm ready to both get to work and explore. I'm hoping to go snowshoeing later this week. There is still plenty of snow. I've already seen some good stupid human tricks so far. I went for a drive yesterday evening and saw several people going around barricades in areas that are closed for the presence of a large number of grizzly bears. I also saw several people get very close to a carcass which I'm told is a very bad idea due to the previously mentioned grizzly bears. Interesting place out here...lots for me to learn. Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment